Quang Binh Plant for sorting, disposing waste, producing biogas & organic mineral fertilizer
Location: Quang Binh province, Vietnam
- The pant was designed and built with the purpose of sorting, disposing waste, producing biogas & organic mineral fertilizer.
- Its nominal capacity is 300 tons/day for the waste classification; 1MW of biogas and electricity; and 5,000 tons/ year of the organic mineral fertilizers.
- Construction status: in progress
- high safety and dimensional accuracy requirements
- tight construction schedule
- casting height of up to 8m
- Contractor: VINACONEX E&C – INPUT Ingenieure GmbH
- Supplied by: PERI Asia Pte Ltd. (Vietnam Rep. Office)
Mr. Nguyen Xuan Tung
PERI products are very good, and the support for designing and solving incurred problems was very fast and well-cooperated. Though it was really a difficult challenge to assure the quality of the finished concrete surface with the up to 8 m wall-height at one time, but we still achieved a good result, and satisfied the Investors and Consultants of the project thanks to the stability of PERI formwork system.
- Efficient and cost-effective concept with VARIO GT24 wall formwork for the casting height up to 8m per time