Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant 1
Location: Thai Thuy district, Thai Binh province, Vietnam
- Including two items with the total capacity of 600 MW
- Construction area: 115 ha
- Construction status: in progress
- Strictly safe requirement
- Tight construction schedule
- Flexible application in forming different construction elements
- Main contractor: MARUBENI Corp.
- Sub-contractor 1: TOA Corp.
- Sub-contractor 2: BACH DANG Co.
- PERI Customer: NIKKEN Vietnam
- Field Service: PERI Asia PTE LTD.
Vu Thanh Nam
Deputy Project Director of Bach Dang JSC.
It was a flexible formwork system and fit to every application with the simple assemblability.Our workers can use the products smoothly after a short training time. Due to fast assembling time and simple working process with crane, it helped us shorten down the schedule in a half in comparison with the conventional formworks. Accordingly, we can reduce the labor-cost as well as ensure their health during working.The professional engineers of PERI also provided us much support during the construction.
- The VARIO GT 24 column formwork was used for columns 3.5 x 3.5 x 6.9 m
- The MULTIFLEX slab tables for top-deck with the dimensions of 40 x 12 x 2.5-3.5 m