Danang Administration Center
Location: Hai Chau district, Da Nang city, Vietnam
- Height: 166.8 m
- Storeys: 34 floors and 2 basements
- Total floor area: 65,234 m2
- Highlight: above the ground-floor section, the 34 storeys feature sawtooth-shaped floor plan cross-sections which go round a central reinforced concrete core that features varying diameters between 33m and 43m. As a result, the glass facade winds its way upwards like a spiral.
- Construction status: finished in 2013
- Architectural concrete requirements
- Tight construction schedule
- Contractor: TAKCO - Tan Ky Co.
- Field Service: PERI Asia PTE LTD.
Mr Tran Van Tuan
The support and consultancy of PERI in engineering, logistics and on-site instruction were provided and received with much enthusiasm. We wish to continue the successful co-operation between TAKCO and PERI in the Vietnam market.
- Efficient ST100 shoring system solution, adapted to site requirements
- VARIO GT 24 Wall Formwork together with the CB 240 and CB 160 is used for the casting of lift core and stairs
- Easy assemblied MULTIPROP slab table was used for complicated construction shapes